Abstract Painting on Canvas Textured Boat On The Sea Modern Handmade Seascape Acrylic Painting Wall Art For Home Decor
Abstract Painting on Canvas Textured Boat On The Sea Modern Handmade Seascape Acrylic Painting Wall Art For Home Decor.
****COMPLIMENTARY**** WANT TO VISUALIZE How This Art Will Look In Your Space? Send Us 2 Clear Bright Photos of Your Room/Office With Dimensions of the Wall. We'll Email You Back Free Visualization Of How The Art Will Look On Your Wall.
This Modern Hand Painted Art is Made on Order and Each Artwork is Creative and Unique. It Makes a Great Home Décor Item, Wall Décor, Unique Housewarming Gift for New Home Owners, Abstract Wall Art Collection for Art Lovers.
The Pattern of Our Paintings is Mostly Modern and Abstract. You Can Also Use Them in Art Deco, Minimalist or Street Art Setting. It Fits in Easily in Any Home Style – Be it Abstract, Boho, Country Farm, Cottage, Contemporary, Victorian or Rustic. Our Hand Painted Art Has Wonderful Thin or Thick Textures, Depending on The Design – These are Original and Loved by Our Customers. We Do Not Make Extra Thick Texture as It May Get Damaged During Shipping or With Change in Weather.
- Hand Painted Painting on High-Quality Canvas
- Free Delivery in Canada and USA
Based on Option You Choose:
- Unframed-Rolled Canvas Orders – Painting Will Be Delivered Well Packed as Rolled Canvas
- Gallery Wrapped - Canvas Stretched Over 3/4 inch Wooden Frame (Delivered Ready to Hang)
- Framed - Black/Silver/Gold - Painting will be Gallery Wrapped and then Framed in 1"-2" (inch) Deep Metal Floater Frame. It Will Arrive Assembled and Ready to Hang
What’s Not Included:
- Decoration Accessories Shown in the Pictures. Light Fixtures, Furniture etc.
All Paintings Are Carefully Hand Painted on Order. Kindly Allow 4-5 Weeks for Delivery (2-3 Weeks for Paint & Dry + 1-2 Weeks for Framing and Shipping).
- Photos are for Reference Only. Final Painting will be Identical to Photos but Not 100% Same. There May be Minor Differences in Strokes and Colors as It’s Hand Made.
- Canvas Stretching and Framing is a Manual Process and May Result in +/- 1" (inch) of Variation in Final Size.
- We've Upgraded Outer Frames to METAL FLOATER FRAMES Which are Sleek, Smarter, Lighter and Sturdier. The Ones You See In Photos Are Older Styles and Outdated.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Orders Are Dispatched in 1-2* Business Days From Canada (*exception Paintings and Canvas Prints).
Canada: Estimated Delivery in 2-6** Business Days.
USA: Estimated Delivery in 2-7** Business Days.
Carriers: Canada Post, USPS, UPS, FedEx, Canpar, Purolator or Similar. All Shipments Have Online Tracking Facility.
* Handmade Paintings and Canvas Prints Are Made on Order and Dispatched in 2-3 Weeks.
** Actual Delivery Time of Carriers May Vary Due to Multiple Factors (Staffing, Network Congestion, Covid, Border Security etc).
Please Note, Delivery Delays (if Any) Are Beyond Our Control but We Are Happy to Support Customers in Tracking and Following Up With Carriers for Expedited Delivery.
Changed Your Mind or Item Is Damaged?
Tell Us What Went Wrong, Send Along a Pic With Order # and We'll Be Happy to Assist You With Hassle Free Return. We Pay for Return Shipping So You Can Order Risk Free!
We Have a 15-day Return Policy, Which Means You Have 15 Days After Receiving Your Item to Request a Return.
To Be Eligible for a Return, Your Item Must Be in the Same Condition That You Received It, Unworn or Unused, With Tags, and in Its Original Packaging. You’ll Also Need to Show the Receipt or Proof of Purchase.
To Start a Return Contact Us. If Your Return Is Accepted, We’ll Send You a Return Shipping Label, as Well as Instructions on How and Where to Send Your Package.
Damages and Issues
Please Inspect Your Order Upon Reception and Contact Us Immediately if the Item Is Defective, Damaged or if You Receive the Wrong Item. We Will Be Happy To Assist.
We Will Notify You Once We’ve Received and Inspected Your Return, and Let You Know if the Refund Was Approved. If Approved, You’ll Be Automatically Refunded on Your Original Payment Method.
Please Remember It Can Take Few Days for Your Bank or Credit Card Issuer to Process and Post the Refund To Your Account.
We Reserve Final Rights of Returns and Refunds.